Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Clean Workspace....Never Happen


I've never found a way to keep my workspace clean. When I'm eyeballs deep designing, I create such a mess. Beads and tools everywhere ... on the desk, my chair, the floor. Maybe that's a good thing. I've always wondered how others work. Can good designs be created in a sterile environment or does it depend on the person?? I also create a mess when I cook...which isn't very often...but I've been that way since I can remember .... I create a mess. I'm very diligent about cleaning up afterwards ... but when I in the middle of something .... total slob. I've always wanted to be one of those people who have everything in its place....but I guess that just isn't my nature. Maybe I should stop fighting it.



Here's a container full of Swarovski crystal earring waiting to be completed for the show next weekend. They're not what I want to spend my time doing .... but these are so easy to make and they sell!!! The shows are starting to line up for 2008. I have 4 so far and about 8 more applications to submit. The year is just beginning and I can see the end already as the calendar starts to fill up.


No comments: