Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend trip to Cincinnati

We spent the weekend in Cincinnati visiting Jason, Magaly, and Jakob.  We went shopping on  Saturday.  First we went to the outlet store for Ballard Designs, Travel Smith, Grandin Road and  Frontgate...all under one roof.  It was chair heaven.  If you ever need chairs...that is the place to go.  Everywhere you looked there were chairs.


I did find a duvet cover with a print of the streets of Paris.  We actually located the last place we stayed on it.  Of course I bought it.

Then we spent the next two hours in Ikea.  I had my pedometer on.  We walked 5000 steps just in Ikea.  I had never been to one before.  WOW.  It was mind-numbing.  The kitchen cabinets are amazing.  They have storage down to a science.  You open up a drawer or cabinet and there are all these pull out drawers for mega-storage.


Magaly modeling one of the kitchens I liked.


Lou doing his best "Vanna" in the white kitchen...hahaha...Vanna White...get it.


 Jason, Magaly and Jakob in another kitchen I liked. I think Jakob is doing the wave.



I loved the backsplash on this one.


Jakob has got to me the cutest little boy in the world.  At first he wasn't quite sure of us. 



But after a beer and checking his voicemail.... he was just fine.


Just kidding about the beer  :))
.

No comments: