Sunday, February 26, 2012

I've ranted enough about politics...for now.  It's a topic that can turn people against one another so quickly. Time to focus on something that brings people together....art.  

I've spent the last few days cleaning the studio.  Most of it is clean except for the desk...which is where I've piled everything.  Now I have to attack the pile.  I promised a co-worker a pair of little hoop earrings so I stopped the cleaning to work in bronze.  I have a few other interesting pieces going into the kiln besides the hoops. 


I've been playing around with carved wooden stamps from India.  I made a silicone mold of the stamp below so I could make bronze hearts.  When this bronze heart comes out of the kiln I think I will make a mold of that so I can have a smaller version. 

.

No comments: