Sunday, July 4, 2010

Does this couch make my butt look big???

Benny is big but I cracked up when I saw him sprawled out on the couch.  When it's hot he spreads out as far as possible to stay cool...as we all do.  I've since turned the air on.  It's going to be in the 90s for a least the next week.

I've been busy.  I went from 20 pairs of earrings to 80.  I also have 50 plus necklaces and will pump out a few more before next weekend.  After Thursday....it is what it is because I have to set up the tent Friday morning and the show starts Friday afternoon. 

Hope everyone has a good Holiday.  We are off to the annual July 4th party at my brohers' house  ....  food and fireworks.

1 comment:

Katie Hanrahan said...

Girl, you have been CRANKING at the bench! Have a great show and I hope the weather is cooperative and not this hot!