Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bead and Button....here we come!!!

I can't believe it is B&B time again.  I'm starting to pack things up and will be on the road Saturday morning.  I only have 4 classes this year.  Leaving myself some downtime.  This show can exhaust a girl.  I have three classes with the Grand Diva and teacher extraodinaire...Susan Lenart Kazmer.  I'm most excited about taking the glass casting class that she is co-teaching with her sister, Cheri.


All my other classes are focused on altering metals....techniques that I can apply to my metal clay creations. 

As great as the classes are....the best part about the show is getting together with the girls.  We have quite a group of friends that come to this show.  All artists in a variety of media from around the country and Canada. We spend the week catching up on what we missed over the past year....talking, laughing, sometimes crying.  It really doesn't get better than this. 

I'll be blogging from the show.  My new computer is wireless...I've joined the real world, so I can hook up and blog all week long.  I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures to share. 

1 comment:

Vickie Hallmark said...

See you in class, Gail! Safe travels.