Monday, November 23, 2009

What a nice break...

I spent Saturday doing nothing at all. Well...I shouldn't say nothing. I did a little work around the house but didn't push myself. After about 3 hours...I quit and watched movies for the rest of the day. What a nice break from getting ready or doing a show. I guess working full time gives me the luxury of not having to do shows every weekend. It took me a while to realize that.

Vacation is coming up fast. I have 4 days of work left. That makes me happy and nervous. I have to get the office in shape so I feel comfortable leaving. Leaving the cats is really making me nervous. We've never left them before. I have a friend coming in to take care of them. They will be in good hands...but I'm going to miss them. What am I going to do if I can't shower them with kisses everyday???

I plan on packing very light. We have an apartment with a washer/dryer so there is no reason to take alot of clothes and it's not like I'm worried that someone will see me in the same outfit. As long as it's clean I could care less. I've become very low maintenance. I usually wear a black jeans and a black top. Throw on a jacket and a scarf and I'm all set. Besides...I'm going on vacation to see things....not to be seen.

We have a computer in the apartment...a Mac...I don't know if I can handle using a Mac. I am a PC. If I can figure it out I will do some posting and hopefully upload some pictures. The French keyboard is a little different so it takes a while to type something that is readable.

2 comments:

Susan Dilger said...

Glad to know you gave yourself a "break"! Felt good, didn't it?
Enjoy your trip, and by the time you come home, you'll be wanting a "Le Mac". They're the bomb!!!!! Anxious to hear about your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
really it is nice and i like it.
silver jewelry exporters