Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stick a fork in me....

I'm done. I have a big 3-day show this weekend in Cleveland...By Hand Show...Friday-Sunday. I have over 100 necklaces and 100 pairs of earrings so I think I'm ready. 75% is bronze, the rest fine silver.

I always think I can make more in the few days leading up to a show. I tried last night to work in silver. Everything I did was yuck. So I shut off the lights and curled up on the coach with the cats.

I think I'm just DONE at this point. So I am relaxing tonight and Wednesdsay. I'm off on Thursday so I can set up my booth. It's in the IX Center which has over 1 million square feet of space. They let you drive your car into the building so you can be close to your spot for unloading. COOL.

I'm bought Anne Rice's new book... Angel Time. I think I'm going to read.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I admire your ability to call it... I'm always madly working till the last minute... often those last things never even get finished (until the next show).

Hope it's a great show for you!

Katie said...

You've got the right idea, Gail. No sense pushing yourself to (and possibly over) the edge. Relax and be satisfied that what you have is enough. I'm sure it will be. Hope it's a great show and you really enjoy your time there!