Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So much to catch up on...

so much went undone while I did the shows. Now I have to catch up. My living room is still a disaster area my boxes all over the place. I don't have a show until November so I want to straighten things up before I put them away. My dining room table is covered with all the makings for necklaces and earrings. Hopefully I'll get to these things tomorrow.

Tuesday Lou and I went out to dinner for the first time in months. We went to the Moosehead in Westlake and ate outside. It's a nice little place close to home. Tonight I had to pay semi-annual sales tax for the business. Actually, that was easy. I have a QuickBooks program and it runs a sales tax report for a specified date range. As long as you enter all your sales you can have a report in seconds. Ohio has electronic reporting so I hopped on and punched in my numbers. Viola!! All done. I also managed to clean the kitchen and mop the floor.

I do feel a bit in limbo. I work best under pressure and now that there is no goal and no pressure I sit looking around the room wondering what I should do next. I guess I'll think about that over the weekend.

I'll leave you with a fuzzy picture of Ben. It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Ben.... actually it's Lazy Ben laying all over my mess. He's so cute with his one little black toe. Don't you just want to pick him up and squeeze him?!!