Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tension

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

See that face....that's me at work. We are working on two very large grants and everyone is tense. But this face was me...after putting together 6 budgets over 5 years and filling out all the forms....I was told that we need to change the budget. That was the look on my face. It has taken almost 2 days to get all the forms filled out....checked and cross checked for accuracy.

Where are those lottery tickets???....gotta win the big one so I can open that jewelry school in Paris. I'll be sure to let ya'll know when that happens.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Don'tcha just love that shit? I used to have a boss that revised everything 4 or 5 times. He drove me nuts!!
I'll be the first student in your Paris school so don't forget to tell me the day it opens!!