Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Craftfair at Hathaway Brown

My summer is filling up. I was accepted into the Ohio Designer Craftsmen Craftfair at Hathaway Brown. I did this show last year. It was my initiation into the world of outdoor art fairs. Once I got one outdoor show under my belt I had the courage to apply to more. I got into 3 summer shows and they are all within a one month period. I am going to be really busy through July.

I am close to acheiving a goal this year. I set a goal of doing 6 shows a year and I am one show away from that goal....still waiting to hear about some shows for the Holidays.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You'll probably get accepted to ALL the shows you applied to because your work is so good!! Have fun and be careful what you wish for because you might actually get it! ;-)

Elaine said...

Congrats!