Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Iz been makin' texture sheets

I'm starting to speak lolcat. If you don't know what that is...go to the lolcat website.

I love using texture sheets but was getting bored using the same three that I have. So I made 12 more. I haven't made these since I took a class with Celie 2 years ago. I don't know why I didn't do this earlier. They have been coming out so well. Now that I have the hang of this I need to pull out my tracings of ancient Parisii coins. I want to make those so I can have a few bronze medallions to wear while I'm on vacation.

I have so much to do before then. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldn't get back to sleep. I have so much to do at work and I need to spend my evenings getting ready for my shows in November. Sounds like November is a long ways away...but it's not. With only a few hours each evening during the week to dedicate towards making jewelry....I have to be busy every night. I'm glad there is a three-day weekend coming up. We have a wedding on Saturday and my Mom is going to come up on Monday for lunch and some shopping. But in between time I will be working away. Sunday will be a chance for me to do a full day's work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'z speekin lolcat too!