Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've got goodies....

I didn't have a full load to fire but I couldn't wait so a put a few big pieces in and fired it up. Take a look at my goodies......

I call this a pita pocket. I need to do some finishing work on this.....make some bell clappers to hang out of the bottom.

I finally got around to making some clasps....I will be making more of these...inspiration from Cris who makes some really great ones.

Two of my favorite things...besides raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....lentils and patch straps.

Fossilized fish and patch straps. I love this stamp. I wish it were bigger. I need to make a big texture sheet of it.



A couple of pendents...without patch straps :))....there's a novelty


And my most favorite thing....I don't have a name for it. The one of the left is an old drawer pull that I picked up in Tuscon with the girls. I plan to use it itself in jewelry but I wanted to play with making something out of bronze and this is what I came up with.




So I think I need to make some time to start assembling all this stuff.....what do you think???



I have yet to figure out what to do with the finish...do I tumble....do I just leave it. That's the next dilemma. LATER......

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Oh my, yes, time to tumble. I vote for tumbling and then applying an intentional patina.

Daily Art Muse is hosting a blog carnival on Bronze Clay, you should join.

And, yes, you should assemble some!

Thanks for sharing your pics,

Elaine