Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Pig Sty

I thought I would be relieved that the show is over and I don't have another until November. But now I have to catch up on all those things that I haven't done in the last month. First is cleaning the house. It's not so much dirty as it is cluttered. But that shouldn't surprise anyone who has seen me work before. Here is the workbench I shared with Cris at B&B. I think I managed to pull out every tool I had with me and stack them on my bench along with the requisite can of Diet Dr. Pepper which is one of my addictions. I had about a 6" square to work in once I was done.


This is also how my workbench at home can get. When I'm in production mode I don't put anything away....it just keeps piling up until I can't stand it.

So this is upstairs waiting for me to clean it up. Then I have to get outside and work in the flower beds. I haven't been out there since May. Life would be much easier if I could get by on 4 hours of sleep.

No comments: