Sunday, June 8, 2008

Better than Butt Juice....

Sorry if that offends but I had to tell this story. I hopped in the car and headed out of Milwaukee on Saturday. I started to dig in my purse as I was driving and found that my purse was wet. I thought it was just the condesation from a can of pop that I had in my purse....boy was I wrong. Something had punctured the can and the entire can leaked out into my purse. I was at a stoplight and I turned over my purse and dumped the contents on the floor. Most everthing was soaked....my wallet and all the contents, two books that I had picked up at the last minute at the show, everything in there that was paper. Luckily I had my Blackberry on my belt and although my camera was in the purse the carry case kept it dry. So I drove for awhile and before I got out of Wisconsin I decided to stop for gas. I pulled out the nozzle and dribbled gas all over my foot....this day was going downhill fast. As I stood there I noticed a huge spider on the nozzle handle....now we are going from bad to worse. I managed to get the nozzle back in the holder without touching the spider or killing it. So I went in to pick up some drinks and snacks for the road and had to pay the clerk with a very wet $20 bill. I told her that it was wet because of a pop spill. She just chuckled and said....."Well..it's better than butt juice....that stuff is just the nastiest". I was stunned into silence and considering how loud I had been at B&B....that was an accomplishment. I gave a "ha ha" laugh ....you know....the kind of laugh you give when you know that you are in the presence of someone crazy.....took my change and got the hell out of there. So I left the land of the Apple Holler, the Mars Cheese Castle , Tim and Tom's Cheese Outlet (what do you sell at a cheese "outlet"....last year's cheese, seconds???), and butt juice.

No comments: