Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bead Stash!!!!

Bead and Button provides the greatest opportunity to buy....STASH!!!  As if I need anymore...but it's hard to resist all the beautiful things you can find at the show.

Wooden Buddha beads. I've seen these all over the place and finally broke down and bought some.

Buddha close-up....I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

The treasures below are from Bead Paradise....the best bead store on the planet!! They have a great website.  If you can make it to their store you can buy some fantastic baubles on-line.


Tuareg beads.  Lou saw these and instantly asked me to make him a bracelet.


Gorgeous old glass
Some big metal bead :))  But very cool!!


Rubies!!!
Old stone stamp
Silver medallions...two elephants, two horses, and a lion...oh my!!
 
Baule brass medallions 
 One of the coolest things at the show were these drusy shells.  I didn't know things like this even existed.  It made me think how amazing this planet is...that it can make these gorgeous shells.  Found these at Horizon Mineral owned by Joe Jelks...such a nice man!!




Turquoise from the Kingman mine in Arizona.  Summer just cries out for a turquoise bracelet...or two.
 
Sonoran dendritic rhyolite....maybe one day I'll perfect my skills at setting stones.  I certainly have a huge stash of cabs.

More stash later.....Au revoir, bye-bye.
.

1 comment:

Ann Schroeder said...

Thanks for posting some of the stash you got at the Bead & Button Show. It was a treat just to see it. What lovely things. I can't wait for part 2!