Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am running out of TIME!!

Saturday I leave for Bead and Button and I am just running out of time.  I still have to work tomorrow and I've got too many deadlines that I have to meet before I leave.  So I will be going in early, early, early tomorrow in hopes that I can get a majority of things done before all the time sucks get to work.  Yes, TIME SUCKS....you know....those people that just suck the time out the your day.  I hope to avoid them tomorrow.

I still have to pack.  Although I have all the tools and supplies in various piles....I still need to pack them in some order.  I also have 5 loads of wash to do tonight so I have some clean clothes to pack.  I still need to pick up some butane for my soldering class, munchies for the road, and various other travel things. 

To add to the mess, I wore a new pair of 3" heels to work today and had to walk all over campus.  Now I have blisters.....on the balls of my feet!!  So I'm hobbling around and feeling like an idiot.  Blisters on the bottom of my feet right before a week of walking around the Bead Show.  Luckily I don't have meetings tomorrow and most of Saturday will be spent in the car.  I am hoping they heal up quick.

I'll be blogging from the show on my iPad so I don't know how well that is going to work.  The iPad won't load pics into Blogspot so I have to mail them to my account and then blog.  We'll see how that works. 

Next time you hear from me I should be in Milwaukee.  See Ya.


Last year at B&B...Cris and I making plaster for the glass casting class.

No comments: