Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cleaning....

Cleaning up my mess a little at a time.  I decided to clean up the metal clay station.  This is what it looked like at the beginning of the week.


And this is what it looks like now.  It will stay this way until I decide to work in clay again and then it will take all of about an hour to make it a mess again. 


It looks so pretty....but if you look down at the floor just next to the desk there is this.....

 
But like I said....a little at a time.  I have a tendency when I clean to pick a spot where I put everything that needs to be put away.  So inch by inch the room gets cleaned and straightened....except for THE PILE....which gets bigger and bigger.  The pile is the last thing I attack. 

I have a four day weekend coming up so I will have a chance to put a dent in all the mess I created over the last 6 weeks.  I'm also taking pics of the jewelry for Etsy.  The light tent seems to be a permanent fixture on the dining room table.  My Esty shop is open again.  Hopefully I will get some more pieces up soon. 
 
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
.

1 comment:

Francy said...

love the paris print on your desk.

Happy Thanksgiving!