Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goodies from Santa Fe....

I finally had the energy to take some pictures tonight. The last three days were a blurrrrr. I had a fever and every time I put my head down...the room would spin. Today I went into work for 5 hours and then just gave up and came home.

But I am feeling a bit better so I took some pics. I really didn't buy a lot at the show. I did find some brass beads from Cameroon that were worn by the Kirdi. Mixed in are some glass beads from Joanne Zekowski.


Cris gave me one of her enameled hearts.


I also bought a big-ass Peddinghaus chasing hammer. A girl just can't have enough hammers.

2 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

I love you work! Great style! Can't wait to see what you do with these finds...enjoy your day!

Gail said...

Thanks Millie!!!