Saturday, March 8, 2008

The blizzard that ate Cleveland

My front door. The drift on the top of the porch is about 3 feet tall. It has been snowing for 31 hours and isn't suppose to stop for another hour. The snow is up over the windows in the front and back of the living room. We did make it out of the driveway today to go to the grocery store. That was about 4 hours ago and the footprints that we left in the snow....are all gone now.




We have a bench in the font yard. The snow was up to the seat early this afternoon....it is now up over top. We just keep looking out the windows laughing....and it's still coming down. Needless to say that I didn't make it to the workshop today and probably won't make it tormorrow. Hell...I don't know if we'll ever make it out of the house again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll be out by June. I'm counting on it! I love the pic of you lounging in the snow. Now I don't feel so bad about the winter we've had here!