Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Weekend...Mine, Mine, Mine

I have nothing planned for the weekend. I love weekends like this...filled with opportunities. I got my hair cut today. I had Joanne cut the back short and angle down to longer in the front. It's short enough in the back to spike it up. Then Jennifer came over to drop off some Arbonne, which is a really great skin care line. I was having problems with some nasty breakouts....I'm 50 and I have acne...what's up with that. The Arbonne system that I am using has done a great job of clearing it up.

Lou and I went out to Border's in the afternoon...like I don't have enough books. I picked up Daphne Du Maurier's Rebecca. It was written over 60 years ago. I saw the movie with Joan Fontaine and Sir Lawrence Olivier a while back. It was Alfred Hitchcock's first American film. The book was on sale for $3 so I bought it. I also picked up Blasphemy. It's a new book by Douglas Preston....sci-fi vs. religion.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working with my PMC. I only had 1 package left so I am using it up before I order some more. I cringe at the thought. The price of silver just keeps going up and PMC has gone up $14 per package since I started working with it.

No comments: