Saturday, June 30, 2007

To Boring to Blog?

I think my life is to boring to blog. I get up...usually late....dash off to work...spend the day catering to all my scientists needs....wait what seems like an eternity to go home....run errands....get home and feed the cat...feed myself...collapse in my chair...talk to Lou for a few minutes when he gets home....go to bed...usually late...and get up and do it all over again. Weekends are spent doing housework or yardwork and trying to squeeze in time to make some jewelry. So there it is. I should change the name of my blog to TO BORING TO BLOG.

I'm in a mood. I've been in one for a while. I'm tried of being the go to person at work....I just want to be the stupid one that nobody asks questions of because they are too stupid to know anything. I'm tired of the feeding frenzy that work seems to have become. It's a feeding frenzy and I'm the main course. I said that to one of the other Admins at work and she laughed and said....Well that's cause you're so delicious. That has had me giggling for days

No comments: