Sunday, August 2, 2009

What natural disaster are you?

A silly quiz from Facebook....this was my result .... TORNADO.


"Wild and violet to a point that nothing will stand in your path! Riled up by hot and cold wind currents you touch down at the end of a funnel. Anything caught at your focal point is likely to be tossed aside effortlessly."

Actually I'm not a violent as I used to be :)). I've mellowed. But there have been times that I feel like a disaster. And I have been told I have the workbench of chaos.....but I just don't know what Cris is talking about....

Doesn't everybody's bench look like this?????

AHH...But the crown and sceptor for Miss Hot Metal Fling will be passed from myself to Cris this year. She wins this title for tossing a hot metal bracelet on the carpet. Check out her blog....it cracked me up.

I'm off to work in bronze today. Later

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Um, yeah. My entire studio looks like that. I had this wonderful orderly system... kept trying to make it work. Eventually I gave over to the real me... pure chaos.

Incidentally, I'm a tornado too, so it's no surprise our benches look like this =)

Cristina Leonard said...

At least I didn't aim my red hot piece of metal at anyone.

Deryn Mentock said...

If you clean up, you won't be able to find anything!

I came to you through Richard Salley's blog. Your work is lovely!

Gail said...

Hi Deryn...thanks so much. I've been following your blog for a while. Love what you do!!

Elaine said...

My bench isn't quite that messy. But you might have to step over a box or two on the way to the bench...