Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Goodies....

I'm involved in an exercise in expanding creativity. One of the projects was to take pictures of things around you and use it as inspiration. The catch is that you get one shot to make something...no redos. I don't always do my best on the first attempt but the exercise is opening my eyes and sending me down paths I might have never taken.

I posted this picture of a building last week. I love the old fashioned pointing hand. Below is the piece I made from it. I didn't know what to have it pointing towards....."offices" just wasn't doing it for me. And then it came to me....Paris....but of course :) I had fun with it and it gave me a chance to rivet. I need lots of practice at riveting. I'm pretty bad at it.



I spent my free time over the weekend making tear-aways. I tried out some of my "stamperized" pictures. I'll get a chance to work with them tomorrow.


No comments: