Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catalogs

I got 7 catalogs in the mail today. Clothing, furnishings, gardening.....I threw them all aside to look at just one....the Harbor Freight catalog. I know....I'm such a girl. I lusted over the belt sanders, engravers and dapping blocks. It's like getting the toy catalog at Christmas time. Maybe this weekend I'll actually stop in the store in Cleveland.

I did get a little girly and looked for a bed frame. I've been wanting one for a while. I found this .... a sleigh bed. It wrought iron and whitewashed. I love it. I can see this in the bedroom.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this too Gayle... hmm you and I run along the same lines inthings. I too am looking for a bed but
don't want DUST!!! .
This is nice, what catalog??
Wendy

Gail said...

Hi Wendy, You can find the bed on www.charlesprogers.com. Watch out...it' expensive. I'll have to save my pennies for this one.