Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I should be packing....

I should be going through my boxes and packing for the show on Friday but I'm sitting here like a vegetable. I stayed up till 2AM this morning and then got up at 8AM to go to work. What was I thinking?? Sunday will be my first day off in three weeks. I have been on the go every since Bead and Button with no break. I'm the type of person that needs quiet, alone, me time....and a good 10 hours of sleep. That has not been in the schedule these past weeks. Sunday is my first day off and I plan to have a good long sleep.

OK. I'm off to reorganize at least one box for the show.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

2 comments:

meesh said...

good luck gail! i hope the show is a huge success for you.

you'll catch up on rest and quiet time. i've been lazy since i got home from b+b. sorta kinda working but mostly hanging out and enjoying my family and nice weather.

miss you, love you!

Katie said...

Good luck at HB!! Stay in bed all day Sunday - make Lou wait on you. ;-) The kitties will love it - they'll snuggle in with you!