Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Web Spotlight....Daily Art Muse

I don't know why I haven't shared this one earlier. I love Susan Lomuto's website... Daily Art Muse. She updates it daily with all types of art work. I think she has a really great eye. Go over and page through her site. You won't be disappointed. Plus if you click on BronzClay under categories you will find some of my pics :))) But that isn't why I go there....I just really like the art that she highlights. BTW. She has an etsy shop that sells old typewritter keys and letterpress wood types. I brought a G back from Paris. I like the XYZ set she has for sale.


And the enamel dots that she has featured under Tidbits is Kathy from the Cleveland Handmade.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I agree, Susan has an amazing eye for finding pictures and art. I don't know how she does it!