Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GRRRRRR

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

Love this...I growl at Lou all the time and ever since Paris I give him a Parisian growl.....Le Grrrrrr. He picks on me until I say it.

I spent 2 hours tonight cleaning the bedroom...hanging up clothes, dusting, sweeping...and I'm only half done. It's small room so that gives you an idea of how bad it was. So much was just left while I was doing the holiday shows. We threw out a wicker couch that was in the room. The cat had used it as her scratching post and the arms were all ripped up. Sometimes you just don't notice these things because you see it day in and day out. So out it went. Tomorrow night I play carpenter and fix the dresser because it's falling apart. Then I clean out the closets. I decided tonight that I am going to rip up the carpeting over the weekend. It is about 20 years old and disgusting. There is hardwood floors under the carpeting. Let's hope they are in good shape.

No comments: