Sunday, December 28, 2008

Books for Sale

I went through all my jewelry books today and have a number I am putting up for sale. If you want to buy one, drop me an e-mail (moonriverbeads@aol.com) and I will send you an invoice through paypal. Items not sold by Friday will go on Amazon for sale.


The Art and Craft of Making Jewelry by Joanna Goldberg. Never used. I brought this home from the bookstore to find I already had a copy. $14 plus $3 shipping in US.

Working with Precious Metal Clay by Tim McCreight. Excellent Condition. $15 plus $3 shipping US.

Precious Metal Clay: Creative Projects for the Beginner by Peggy Linial and Lindsay Stoms. Excellent Condition. $10 plus $3 shipping US.




Metal Clay Magic by Nana V. Mizushima. Excellent Condition. $10 plus $3 shipping US.

Creative Metal Clay Jewelry by CeCe Wire. Excellent Condition. $10 plus $3 shipping.

No comments: