Friday, March 27, 2009

What a week!!!

Princess Sophie

Ben Diesel


I've been absent from the web all week. I have to admit...I've been coming home and playing with the new cats. They are so cool. Princess Sophie is at the door to greet me when I come home...runs to the door when Lou comes home and just melts into any lap available. Ben Diesel has settled in and doesn't hide as much. He needs more private time than Sophie but usually comes bouncing down the stairs when I call him. He is also a lap cat. We he's really relaxed he rolls over and lets me rub his belly. They are getting along better too. I think they were really stressed when we first brought them home. As the week has passed, they've been bumping noses and chasing after each other. They've taken over the house and I'm in love.

Now that they've settled in I have to get back to playing with the clay. My work with copper was featured on Susan Lomuto's Daily Art Muse this week. Susan's site is one of my daily pleasures. She features some amazing artists and I am honored to have my work shown.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats on being featured! That's awesome... the kitties are awesome too!

Susan Dilger said...

I am SO happy for you. As the mom of two kitties, I know how much joy (and terror!) they can bring. Keep being happy...... :-)

Katie said...

What a fun week you've had! And I saw you featured on the Daily Art Muse site - awesome, m'dear, and you deserve it!

Cristina Leonard said...

Aw, Princess Sophie is what we call our Sophie, too.

Gail said...

You know...it didn't dawn on me that your other cat was called Sophie. I know I've seen her name before in pics and on your blog. But then again...I still refer to Anne's cats as Fluffy cat and not so fluffy cat.

Elaine said...

Congrats on the mention on daMuse!