Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Day in Santa Fe

I passed this church on the way to the Convention Center. I have passed it for a week and just today looked up to see what I was walking by. Made me think that I should pay more attention to details.

So this was the last day in Santa Fe. I spend most of the day with Cris at the booth but I did manage to get out to visit Meesh, Steph, and Gail. It has been a good trip. I got to catch up with old friends and meet new.

This is Alina and she was back to back with Cris and Anne. She was like a crazy fairy god-mother. She kept going through her stash of beads and giving us stuff. Her work was amazingly detailed.

Anne and Cris at the end of the last day.

This is Linda Larson and Lisa Blackwell. Linda is partners with Susan Lenert Kazmer and Lisa and her husband own Zoa Art.

Cris and Lisa

So Monday I head back home. It's been a blast but I am ready to be home again. See you all later.

1 comment:

ArtisticSilverJewelry said...

Santa Fe shopping at it's finest I see. Take the turquoise trail just east of Albuquerque and it leads up to Santa Fe. A peaceful drive thru Madrid will yield a few more treasures in the form of handcrafted sterling silver jewelry and art.