Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Men's Room Wall....

Well...I'm not really on the men's room wall but....

Lou called me at work today. One of his employees..Juan...came into the office and asked..

"Is your wife's name Gail?"

According to Lou, Juan was in the men's room at the hospital and 3 guys in there were talking about me. I stopped Lou right there...

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAH....Not Funny" I said

"No Really" he said.

Juan told him the story...laughing... and then said...

"Don't hit me, but I thought you should know they were talking about your wife."

Apparently they were talking about how to get some business function done and one guy said...

"Get the paperwork together and send it to Gail Lannum....she'll take care of it"

which is really odd because the hospital is a campus of 13,000 people, 3 city blocks wide and about 10 city blocks long...runs from 85th to 110th.... and Lou and I don't work in the same buildings.

So instead of ..."for a good time" .... its...... "for good administration call Gail"

I guess it's good to be know for something but I wish they didn't discuss me in the men's room.

3 comments:

Cristina Leonard said...

I'd call you for a good time!

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny!!

Gail said...

Cris Girl....when you and I are together...we are the good time:))