Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just about done with the winter studio cleanup

The is my new desk and metal clay workstation. I managed to hang the shelf on Friday. I have two smaller ledges coming that will go under the large shelf up above. Now I'm ready for the bronze to get here...hopefully on Tuesday.

It will be so nice not to work on the dining room table and have to clean it up when people come over.....not that I have a whole lotta people over....I'm quickly becoming a recluse. But now I can leave the tools out. This will be the last time this workstation is clean.

5 comments:

Colleen J. Stella said...

Dang... would you stop already girl? You're puttin' us all to shame!

Your new studio looks awesome Gail! I'm sooooo envious.

Cristina Leonard said...

Show off! You just had to get finished cleaning before me, didn't you? Soooooo competitive! It looks great though!

Gail said...

I should finish cleaning before you...I started 3 weeks ago. I want to see your after picture.

Anonymous said...

i wanna come play...learn me how to make bronze PMC...i'm loaded with the stuff, but terrified to open a package of it...cause I don't know what i'm doing...argh...

Anonymous said...

Gail, your room looks great, I’m jealous! I got as far as buying the paint, picking out fabric for curtains and buying some small file cabinets to get organized the week after xmas and still have not started. Thanks for sharing. Maybe if it snow this weekend I will be trapped in the house and will just have to do it.