Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cleaning day in the studio

I spent most the afternoon in my workroom moving things around, cleaning and straightening things up. This is where I store my books and magazine. I moved the bookcase on the right over to this side of the room today to consolidate it all all in one area and make a nice place to read. Want to come over and read with me??

The room is small...only 8' x 11' so I have to make the most of it. Now I have to tackle the other side of the room. That is a mess...but this really isn't just a one-weekend job because I'm sorting through and organizing everything.

I told you it was a mess. I'll be working on it tomorrwo and probably next weekend too. The bookcase that I moved was originally on the wall to the right which you can't see in this picture. I am going to put another workstation on that wall and shelves.

3 comments:

meesh said...

i love the green walls!

i want to come play!

Elaine said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my space is significantly smaller than 8 x 11. It's about 60 or 70 square feet. And lots of windows, so I can't even use the wall space!

Anonymous said...

You inspired me to clean up my studio. When I looked closer at the picture of yours, I was happy to see you use cigar boxes like I do!