Monday, October 12, 2009

Baubles....

Happy Buddha...although he doesn't look to happy. I think I'm going to dome the discs a bit. He looks a little too flat on the top and bottom. Maybe then he'll be happier.


A couple of resin pieces. I think I made these about 2 years ago but never put them into jewelry.



This was the disc I was drilling. I put the 4 side holes in when I made the piece but then decided to use it in a different way so I drilled one hole and decided I wanted a second hole. Two days later when I was done drilling :) I put the piece together.

5 comments:

Lorena Angulo said...

I love them all !!!!!
the resin pieces are gorgeous !

Narrative jewelry said...

Gail, you make my day, those pendants are so lovely, are they bronze too or brass ? Too many questions, but... Did you solder the bezels yourself ?

And the result of the bronze piece you were drilling is just perfect, love the way you combine it with turquoise. Nice colors.

xox

Katie said...

Cool stuff! I remember seeing those resin pieces before - love 'em! And your bronze piece was worth the drilling - very cool! Party on!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love that you share your work...new and old!

Cheers,

Tonya
www.wholelottawhimsy.com
www.tonyadavidson.com

Gail said...

Thanks Ladies!! The pendants are bronze. The bezels...came from the fabulous Susan Lenart Kazmer.