Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy with Bronze

I have been polishing and wire-wrapping. Still working at assembling pieces to sell. I will get back to making some new pieces over the weekend and post some pics. I have a number of 2-D pieces. I want to make some more 3-D pieces....lentils and who knows what. At some point I need to get back to silver.


Last night we went to dinner with Rachael and Matty. I think I caught them both by surprise with this shot.


Friday we have a departmental outing at the Indians game. We have tickets for the Party Deck at the stadium. That should be fun. Luckily I have another open weekend so I can just play in clay. I am getting a haircut on Saturday. I don't know what I want to do with it. Lou wants me to cut it really short...but I don't know. Any suggestions??

No comments: