Thursday, September 9, 2010

Medallions


Medallions with a tribal feel.  Ready to be made into pendants.  I think this weekend I will do some assembly.  Those pieces I picked up from Bead Paradise are calling my name...insisting they be be mixed in with my bronze. 

I'm still thinking I want to make some copper etchings to make texture that has just a smidge more tooth.  So I ordered Sherri Haab's new etching system.  When it comes I just need to find the time to use it.

Pics of Ben and Sophie....just because :)


.

4 comments:

Katie Hanrahan said...

Beautiful work, as always! and beautiful kitty-cats, too!
Let me know how you like Sherri's etching system as I'm thinking copper etchings would be a cool thing! Maybe we'll even have you do a demo for the group! ;-)

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

the pendants are just gorgeous!

Kristen said...

These medallions are gorgeous! Do you get those beautiful colors by firing in rainbow carbon or are they the result of a patina process?

(The kitties are gorgeous too. :-)

Gail said...

Thanks girls!! Kristen..the color is from firing in the rainbow carbon.