Sunday, June 13, 2010

More about Bead and Button

I have more pictures. There are a number of booths that are high on my priority list.  One is Afghan Tribal Arts.  Abe has beautful lapis, jade and other gemstones. 


This is a strand of very ancient beads.  I loved them...but they had a $1,200 price tag.



The Bead Paradise booth is always another stop to make.  Ruth wasn't there this year, but her daughters were there in her place as well as her husband Ebrima.  I think we spent a couple hours in the booth.  There is always so much to look at.


The orange stone above is ancient quartz from Mali.  I don't remember the name of the blue stone.  Below are some other artifacts that I picked up.




Organic beads from Joanne Zerkowski.  She has a wonderful style and the beads are so tactile.


More great organic beads below from Angie Graham


And some pretty wonderful beads by my friend, Donna Mehnart

1 comment:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Does Angie Graham sell beads online anywhere? what is her business name? these are so pretty!