The mission was founded by Father Eusebio Kino in 1692. Construction of the current church began in 1783 and was completed in 1797. It's a amazing example of Spanish colonial architecture.
The interior is very ornate and it would take more than one visit to really absorb everything that is there. There is a mix of Spanish, European and Native American influences.
Next up....African Village