Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Blowing into the Wind

We didn't get the snow that the east coast did...but still we had enough for Lou to use the snow blower. He hasnt gotten the hang of moving the chute so that the snow blows with the wind. I walked outside today to see him blowing snow into the wind and it was all coming back into his face. Of course after I laughed at him he tried to blow it on me.




The pictures are for my brother Dave....he keeps telling me to post a picture of the snow blower....he's such a guy :)

2 comments:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

When I snow blowed today it was blowing in my face as well! This is my first Ohio winter, I moved from MD and their getting more snow than we are. It's ironic!

Gail said...

LOL...Yeah I'm sure it would have done the same thing to me. Notice that I wasn't out there doing it...only on non-windy days.