Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beads...did you say you had beads???


I picked up these beads from Jacqueline in Switzerland. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to go there....she sells on eBay under the name "creartelier" if you want to look at some of her other beads. I know I said I wasn't going to be buy anymore beads or silver....but you can't go cold turkey....you have to wean yourself off these types of obsessions :)

Hubby comes home tomorrow after about 2 weeks of traveling. We saw each other briefly last Friday as he stopped home in between trips and I came home for the evening from my show. He calls every night when he's away. The other day we talked for 20 minutes....laughing and joking.....it was like we were dating again.

Needless to say I won't be blogging tomorrow night :))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wean yourself off of buying beads? Why would you do that!
I just like to think of it as becoming more selective about the beads I buy!
It's nice to know someones still crazy about their husband like I am. No one makes me laugh like he does.
Have a great weekend.