Sunday, April 26, 2009

From Spring to Summer in One Day

Weather changes in Cleveland are never subtle. It's April and we are having 80 plus degree weather. Although it's great to have all the windows open...it just seems too soon. I tried to work in bronze today but my workroom in on the upper floor of the house...the hottest floor of the house. The clay is drying out so fast I can't roll and cut it before it has partially dried. It is probably in the high 80s in my room so I gave up. I have a few basic pieces but they all need embellishment. I don't want to drag everything downstairs so I will wait until Tuesday when it will be back in the 60s.

But the cats are loving it ..... Benny all stretched out on my arm chair. He's such a sweet boy ...... with really big back feet.

No comments: