Saturday, July 14, 2007

Warehouse District Street Festival

I just found out that I will be exhibiting at the 4th Annual Warehouse District Street Festival in Cleveland. My first outdoor summer show. It is August 19th from Noon-8PM. Save the date. There is food and drinks, enertainment on 2 stages, open houses from the lofts and condos downtown and much more. Should be interesting. It's making me take that step into the outdoor arean. So I bought a tent and 4 bags that will hold 40lbs. of sand each so it doesn't blow away. I told Lou that he has to come with me. I need the moral support and the muscles.

We're headed down to the Indians game tonight. They play Kansas City. Hopefully it won't rain. We haven't been to a game in a couple of years.

Indians lost. But what a great night. The weather was perfect except for about 2 minutes of rain.

No comments: