Monday, May 30, 2011

Jen's Wedding

My niece got married yesterday and I have pics.  The wedding took place in a converted warehouse in The Flats.  I loved the girders and rivets...of course.



My sister Nancy, Mom and me before the wedding.

Lou and I...he looks so happy...maybe it's the death grip I have on his neck.

Jenny and my brother Dave

Jenny and Chris.  Poor Chris was so nervous. They make a nice couple and I wish them a lifetime of happiness.


Jenny was so beautiful.  Her dress was more of a cream color than the pictures show and it was beaded.  It was gorgeous.

A storm rolled through while we were there.  Here is a picture of the Justice Center across the river.  The clouds were black and rolling.


Dave giving a toast to Jen and Chris.  Check out the background. This was right on the river.  There's a tugboat in the background

A better picture of Lou...aka Sean Connery...at least that's what he tells me.

 My two brothers, Ed and Dave, and Mom.  For those of you that know my crazy side....now you know where I get it. 

Dave and Kathy dancing the night away.  Her dress was gorgeous too.

We all had fun.  It's great to spend time with the family.  We don't get to do it enough so I appreciate the time we get.
.

1 comment:

Cristina Leonard said...

It looks like a great time was had by all and you truly look fabulous!