Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I Just Love Show Tunes"...

That was not said by me...but I do like show tunes.  I like musicals...as preposterous as they seem...people breaking out in song.  But I like them. 

Apparently so does the hubby.  We were both upstairs last night...he was in his office and I was in the studio...they're connected.  He had music playing....a compilation of Andrew Lloyd Webber tunes.  He was singing along with them....and it was getting weird.  When he started signing "I Don't Know How to Love Him" from Jesus Christ Superstar I told him he was getting scary.  He shouted out.....

"I JUST LOVE SHOW TUNES"

Alrighty then. This Mr. Show Tunes.... 

2 comments:

Cristina Leonard said...

OK, I know you meant "he started singing", not signing. But when I read this it made me a little hysterical, because it made me think of Anne and that highly inappropriate thing she does to make me laugh. Do you know what I mean?!

HappyDayArt! said...

And I love "Jesus Christ Superstar" and I sing really loud to the songs too. Ha, ha!

Fun guy you have there.

Catherine