Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm having trouble blogging....

I haven't been making anything new...catching up on household chores. I feel out of sync and unbalanced.....it's been like that since June. I could use a week off to recharge. As fast as our lives move these days I guess we have to find moments during each day to center ourselves. I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Nothing much planned which is exactly how I like it. I want to stop by the Avon Lake Summer Market to see Lori.

Here something to make everyone smile. Lou was telling me that while he was watching golf on TV....Sophie was trying to catch the golf ball rolling across the putting green. This reminded me of that....the cat even looks like Sophie.


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments: