Sunday, April 27, 2008

Work Work Work Work

If it's not at the hospital...it's at home. I worked all weekend cleaning the house, doing laundry, and making jewelry. I'm going to try to take pics tomorrow. I made a number of ... what I call ... medallions. I just got some 3mm rubber cords in from Rio to hang them from. The cords are nice and thick and make for a substantial necklace. I need to make some additional accent pieces for the last few medallions and for a necklace/bracelet set of lampwork beads I have going. I'm going to try to do that this week.

I've finished doing my tracings of Parisii stater coins. The looked really good when I xeroxed the tracings. I now need to scan them and play with their size before I can turn them into textures plates. So much to do...so little time. I keep telling Lou I need to quit and do this full time. He just laughs at me.

And in my spare time I'm reading...The Private Lives of the Impressionists. It's focus is on Renoir, Cezanne, Pizarro, Monet, Manet, and Morisot (the only female)...how they started out in Paris and how they came together to form the Impressionist movement.

I'll post some pics in a few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted, dammit!

Gail said...

I know, I know. You need to start a blog so I can catch up with what you're doing!!

Anonymous said...

I'm working on it! Hopefully by Bead and Button I'll have a new site and blog.