Thursday, January 11, 2018

Bead and Button 2018

It's been ages since I posted. I want to get back to this. It was fun but I don't know if this is a valid way to reach people anymore.  People want quick hits. Seems like the internet has made us all a little attention deficit these days.

I want to share the classes that Cristina Leonard and I are teaching at Bead and Button this year.

The Moroccan Pendant Class. This is double layered PMC pendant with a focal charm in the middle.  It's a fun class and you will learn a variety of construction techniques in putting your pendant together.


 



PMC Vintage Ethnic Pendant and Earrings.  In this class we will show you how to use antique molds to make a pendants and earrings.  We will show you to make a spinner earring with a special wire wrap technique that I perfected.





Twisted Sisters Twisted Bracelet. A really fun technique to make gorgeous bracelets. You will learn how to twist the wire, forge into a bracelet and rivet. You will want to make an armful of these!!







1 comment:

Christy said...

Gorgeous work. And I think there's still a place for a blog.

I have my own blog posts automatically post to Facebook, but the original post is still on my own site, under my own control forever, whether Facebook gets replaced by the next thing or not.. Or whether 2 minutes later my Facebook post gets pushed down by a rabid political kitten ;)

I also post the images to Instagram but my Instragram profile links back to my site.