Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cheeky Devil....

Yesterday I received a Spanx catalog in the mail.  Of course none of the models in the catalog have a need for the product.  They are all stick creatures.  But I had to laugh when I came to the Booty-Booster Short.  A sliming under garment that comes with optional pads so you can increase your cheek size.  I'm still scratching my head over that one....of course having a flat butt has never been my problem.  I guess when you wear this particular item you don't ask if they make you butt look big. 

"Does this couch make my butt look big??"
 

2 comments:

Marlene Brady said...

Oh my gosh, you made me laugh out loud! What a cutie! Great photo....thank you. -Marlene

Anonymous said...

Love this, love the picture. I have a cat that would photograph the same way. I'm so glad I didn't get the catalog! Your comments are far more entertaining! Nancy Strahle