Monday, June 13, 2011

More from Bead and Button

I went back to work today.  My boss stuck his head in the office this morning and wanted to know if I was grumpy because I had to come back to work....LOL.  I'm used to a very structured day so it was good to get back and it only took 8 hours for me to get pissed off. 

But then all I have to do is look at this pic and I'm better.....  LOL.....Cris and I were visiting Susan Lenart Kazmer's classroom and while she was giving her class a demo....we were trying on her jewelry.  This actually is a neck cuff but makes quite the crown for Cris.  She looks like she belongs at a Renaissance Festival.


We shopped Thursday night and all day Friday.  Boy did we shop.  We got in early and went straight to Gary Wilson's booth.  We've decided that he is a very dangerous man!!!  If you've ever seen his booth you know why. Here are some of the things I picked up...some cabs and some pendants.










The other dangerous booth is Ruth and Ebrima from Bead Paradise.  They always have fabulous stuff.  Ruth has great things on-line so if you can't make it to a show or her shop you can buy on-line.




We also stop to see Abe at Afghan Tribal Arts/Sturee Tribal Village.  He's such a flirt!!...and he has great beads.


And some cool beads from Joanne Zekowski....



and this was all on Thursday.  Friday we roamed the floor for tools....and a few more stops to Gary's booth to see if we had missed anything cool.  We stopped at Karen's booth for a rest.


LOL....there were 4 of us sitting on the floor of the booth just resting out tired bones. 


I can't believe it is over.  I was ready to come home but I already miss all my friends. 
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne's last name is Zekowski, without the 'r' and, yes, she does make fabulous beads!!