Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pretty Things...

I only did a little bit of cleaning in the studio tonight.  I have to get it into some type of shape before I can sit down to work.  I don't like to work in chaos....even though I create massive chaos as I work.  Tools and supplies everywhere.  When it gets too much I have to stop and clean. 

I took a break to look at some pretty things from a website I have been lusting over....Greyfreth.  She has some very cool old bottles turned into artwork with sea life and old chandelier crystals.




There is also a really cool Hand of Buddah.  It's the Buddist sign of peace.  I want that for my studio


Check it out...at a minimum it is great eye candy.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

These are really gorgeous! What fabulous ideas they have!

Mary Newton Designs said...

Ooh, I went and looked. I love it!

Cristina Leonard said...

Ah, how I have missed Gail's Workbench OF Chaos.

Gail said...

I do chaos really well!!